Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Dreams really do come true. Ours come wrapped in Baby Blue!"

As a Mommy of boys, when I found the above quote, I loved it! Especially when we found out that we have another BOY on his way!!!

We are so excited to have another little boy join our family...we think they are fantastic and so much fun! I really feel so lucky to get to have 3 sweet little boys, and at the same time feel greatly humbled at the responsibility of raising 3 little boys.

Lincoln is excited to have an itty-bitty baby and is happy it's a boy. I don't know if Grant really understands it all, but he gently smacks my tummy when I ask him where the baby is. But if you ask Grant if he wants a baby brother, he will tell you, "no!" However, when Grant sees a baby in a store or at church, he is fascinated and can't stop smiling at it. I think he will be a fun good big brother, as is Lincoln.

baby's little feet crossed
baby's hand in front of his face

2 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats! You are a great Mom to boys! I'm glad your boys get along and play so well together. I'm hoping things get that way soon around here. Nathan is getting so much better and he's really nice to Jackson, so I guess I can't complain! Hope the packing is going well. Keep me posted and maybe we'll see you in a few weeks???

laura kate said...

Yeah for boys! You guys sure make cute ones. I'm excited for you.