Two thoughts usually come to mind...I look at them and think these boys are really mine? Even after 4 years of being a mommy, I am amazed that I have been blessed with these little guys and sometimes feel like an impostor! Do I really know what I am doing? And I am really responsible enough to keep these guys safe, happy, and learning what they are suppose to?
Then I wonder how in the world did they get so big. I guess it's normal for a mommy to want her babies to stay little but at the same time be so excited and proud of them for learning and growing each day. I am simply amazed by both of them.
I love being their mommy! I love that I get to be at home with them. I love the laughs and the fun we can share. Even with the challenges, the occasional screams and melt downs (from any 3 of us!) I hope they both know how much I love every minute with them.
They both are wrapped around my finger, and they probably know that!
My funny fellows...yes they are both wearing cargo shorts and cowboy boots!
What one does the other follows.
What one does the other follows.
No comments:
Post a Comment