
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Isn't this what summer is all about....
I don't know how many times I would realize that one of the boys (usually Grant) had quietly gone outside and turned on the hose. The other would soon join in and they would both be drenched...fully clothed...asking for a Popsicle! I think there were days that we went through 2 or 3 outfits because they would get all wet. Those were the days that I questioned why I even got them dressed in the morning. But really, isn't this what summer is all about...sun, water, popsicles, and a good buddy! I love my little guys!



Besides helping themselves to the hose, the boys favorite thing to do this summer was just to go in our backyard fill up the little pool and have a Popsicle! But what could be better on a hot day?!?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your summer looks awesome! Meanwhile, I'm counting down the days till summer is over!! Summers in CO are much more fun than Las Vegas though. Rafting, camping, parades and fireworks; doesn't get much better than that. And those cute boys of yours- I just can't get over what great little buddies they are!
so cute!
Post a Comment