Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Brandon

I took the boys to the store to get the cake and Lincoln insisted on getting Spider-Man birthday masks!

Brandon's birthday is June 4th...this year that happened to be the day after we moved in! I felt badly because with all the moving chaos and being in a new town, I didn't really know what kind of a birthday we could plan...his birthday this year unfortunately was a lot of moving things around, finding things, and settling in.

He did say he wanted to plant some flowers outside for his birthday, so we made sure to do that! We still didn't have most of our cooking stuff or food, so he suggested McDonald's for dinner of all places which the boys LOVED! We also had cake and some simple presents that evening.

Regardless, we love you Brandon and are so grateful you were born to be my lover and the boys Daddy! :)

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Good luck with the new home, hope all is going well with it and hope your pregnancy continues to go well!