Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome, Welcome Snowy Sabbath Morning...

"Welcome, welcome Sabbath morning. Now we rest from every care." I'm not really sure when the last Sunday that I rested from every care was! Brandon has been in the bishopric for about a year, so that has left me with 2 little boys and myself to get ready for church, and keep quiet in Sacrament Meeting. Generally, it's not a very restful process. Thankfully our church is at 12:30, and thankfully Brandon can usually come help the last 1/2 hour, and thankfully there are plenty of people who love to hold babies so I can pass Grant off to someone and contain Lincoln myself! We make it work and the boys sure look cute in their Sunday best...whoever said dressing boys isn't fun?
And this last Sunday morning we woke up to SNOW!!! Exciting, yes. However, it's mid-October. That means it's been less than 6 months since the last snow fall. :( I could have waited a little longer.

Handsome Lincoln and Grant, my little men...

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, they are so fun to dress and so handsome! I can't believe the snow! It actually was only 62 degrees here this Sunday. Remind me never to complain about my calling again. I don't know how you do it by yourself on Sunday. We can't even get to church on time and we only have one kid!

Jessa said...

Wow I didn't know Brandon was in the bishopric! Bless your heart for doing that every Sunday! I'm still sad I missed you :(