Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fun?!?

Last weekend we (Shan and the boys, Brandon had LOTS of school stuff to do) went to celebrate my brother's birthday...while we were there, we tried a spontaneous outing to Gardener's Village. It was decorated so cute for Halloween with pumpkins and witches galore. Lincoln was up, down, and all-around (probably just hot, tired and hungry - terrible combination) that morning so our fun spontaneous outing ended sooner than expected. The shops and area were so cute, I wish we could have enjoyed it a little more with my mom, but I guess when a 2 year old is in the picture, you need to be flexible. So I let Lincoln have a pony ride, looked around the petting zoo and then called it quits!


This picture pretty much sums it up...
Lincoln was moody, Grant was just hanging out,
and I was trying to keep it all together. A picture speaks 1,000 words!


Lincoln with his cousin Meghan at the petting zoo

Ride 'em cowboy! Lincoln did LOVE riding the pony.
He thought it was so much fun, but hated when it was time to get off.

One of the many witches that were around the shops.

My cute boys...

2 comments:

Kara said...

Nathan had a day like that the other day at the outlet mall. It was a nightmare and I decided that day, that I'm never leaving the house when I have two!! You're brave Shan and it looks like you hold it together really well. That's cool that Lincoln would ride the pony. I wonder if Nathan would. That looks like a fun place.

Jessa said...

You were in UT again? You should have called! We went to Gardner Village too last weekend, we were probably there at the same time!