This last weekend Brandon had a conference in Colorado. Wish we could have gone with him, but since he flew out of SLC, we drove down with him and then stayed the weekend at my parents house. The boys and I had so much fun visiting with Gramma and Pop Watts, Darren, Cindy and boys and some friends. Thanks agian for all the "num-ney" meals, movie night, and lots of TLC. We loved it and hope we can see you again soon.
Grant hanging out with his cousin Robbie

The babies found the most comfortable seat in the house!

Little monkey Lincoln

Watching General Conf. with Grandpa

At a garden park with Gramma

Showing off those smiles for Gramma

What a sweet little face

Mom and her boys at the Church Museum

Lincoln with cousins Michael and Jacob

Lincoln absolutely LOVES the temple right now. We had to go walk around and see the temple and Angel Moroni!
2 comments:
That's so nice that you got to spend some time with your parents and cousins. I just went on a very quick trip to CO and loved every min. Nathan is loving his cousins right now too. I bet your mom was in heaven!
Oh wow!! These pictures remind me of when I was that age at your house! I sure love your family! What great parents you have Shani! You're boys are so adorable!
Post a Comment