Our 2nd little guy, Grant Perry Wilde, arrived this morning at 10:39! He is 8lbs. 20 inches and is a healthy and perfect baby. Everything went really well, we are so lucky and blessed to have this sweet little guy in our family.
In the first few moments of Grant's life...

Sweet baby boy...

first kiss...

here I am...

Lincoln's a proud big brother...

mom & her boys...

our little family...

5 comments:
Yeah, I'm so happy to see this post! I wasn't expecting it this soon, but I was hoping for it! He's so sweet, and I love the name! Lincoln looks so happy to have a baby brother. I'm sure he's going to be such a good brother. I'm glad everything went well, did you end up liking the new DR and hospital? I want to hear more- call me when you're up to it or have time- wait, that will probably be never. You're a mother of two now, I'm sure you'll have your hands full. I wish I was closer so I could help out and take Lincoln off your hands for play dates. We miss you and are so happy for you guys!! Give the little boys a hug and kiss from Aunt Kara.
Congrats!!! Your family is growing so fast! Your little boys are so sweet...call me when you get the chance and things slow down!
Congratulations Shani! Cute pictures, you'll have to keep us posted on how everything goes!
Congratulations! He is adorable, and I love the name. I'm so glad everything went well. I've been thinking about you guys these last few days. I'm so happy for you. You have such a cute family. Someday we'll have to have our two girls meet those two boys of yours. Love ya!
"little boy GREAT BIG JOY!!" And, oh what an ineffable joy to see little Grant Perry Wilde BRAND NEW and to be there for the meeting and greeting of the Wilde brothers! grammaw
Post a Comment