We brought little Grant home as planned on July 15. He was welcomed by Gramma Watts & Lincoln. We were so lucky to have Gramma Watts come and stay for the week to help with the adjustment. Lincoln loved seeing her everyday and probably wore her out since he doesn't ever stop. Thank you for everything, it was great having you here.
Grant ready to leave the hospital...

with Gramma...



Grant, Lincoln, & Daddy...
1 comment:
My pleasure, my honor, my joy! I thank you for the wonderful week at the Wilde's...I treasure the time there and savored every second. Yes, Lincoln is perpetual motion but his fun personality gave me the pep to at least attempt to keep up with him! Shan, I'm in awe at your ability to adapt so swiftly and serenely to the double duty your motherhood has escalated to! Brandon, I'm GRATEFUL you are such a helpful husband and involved daddy and delightful son-in-law. I have tucked the fun memories in my heart ...but I didn't bring any pictures home with me! How do I download or print from your blog?? Again, thanks for entrusting me. Much love from a mega-elated and a mini-mite exhausted grammaw
Post a Comment