We had such a fun 4th of July from sun-up to sun-down. We started off with a fun red.white.blue breakfast. Lincoln loved the sparkler in his pancakes. Afterwards we went to a parade with some friends. We relaxed a little during the afternoon and Lincoln played on the slip-n-slide. Before heading off to the fireworks, we had a little BBQ. Lincoln made it for the fireworks and loved them. He crashed though as soon as we got in the car and stayed asleep until 11:00 the next day. Long day for a little guy!
OH, how fun! I bet Lincoln was a blast! We really didn't get to celebrate the 4th. I had my class reunion picnic that day and then Nathan and I were traveling home that night. We saw fireworks from the plane over Denver and Las Vegas. Nathan was so fascinated by the plane that I don't think he missed much though. I can't believe you guys put a sparkler in his red, white, and blue pancake! You are so festive- all the time! Miss you and can't wait to hear about #2!!!!
1 comment:
OH, how fun! I bet Lincoln was a blast! We really didn't get to celebrate the 4th. I had my class reunion picnic that day and then Nathan and I were traveling home that night. We saw fireworks from the plane over Denver and Las Vegas. Nathan was so fascinated by the plane that I don't think he missed much though. I can't believe you guys put a sparkler in his red, white, and blue pancake! You are so festive- all the time! Miss you and can't wait to hear about #2!!!!
Post a Comment