Wednesday, May 14, 2008

YAY DADDY!

1 year down, 2 to go! Brandon recently finished his first year of his Ph.D! We are so excited to have 1 year done. He has done an amazing job at juggling all of the many responsibilities he has and we are so proud of him. We love you!



2 comments:

Kara said...

Glad to see that you set your blog to "private". Due to recent issues I've been having as a blogger, I highly recommend it and I just did it today. I'll be e-mailing you as well. I'll have to tell you about it one day. Anyway, congrats to Brandon and I hope you guys enjoy this summer. Hopefully it will warm up for you and if it's not warm enough, just think of us melting down here. It's supposed to be 100 degrees this weekend!!! Summer is here!!! Miss you as always, call me sometime!

grammawatts said...

hi love the pictures and congratulations Brandon and congrats to Lincoln on mastering the somesault and Newby in making it far just come out handsome in 49 days