Mother's Day! It was a fun day especially since the Bishop canceled Sunday morning meetings and we got to spend most of the day together. Brandon and Lincoln made me a delicious breakfast in bed (Lincoln carried flowers in and Brandon carried the food). Later, Brandon also made a delicious dinner and just had be relax and rest most of the day. I feel so lucky to be a Mom to little Lincoln and our next little boy that's on the way. And to have a husband that honors womenhood/motherhood! I'm the luckiest! :)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
weekend in Utah
I just realized I forgot to write anything about our weekend in Utah. Lincoln and I decided to travel down to Gramma and Pop Watts' 2 weekends ago. Brandon was so busy finishing projects and assignments for school so we went. While we were there the Trent kids came to stay the week while Jack and Wendi were in Hawaii. So we got to see them for a couple of days. The timing was also just right that I got to see baby Robert! I didn't get any pictures for some weird reason, but he is so cute. Congratulations again Cindy, hope all is well! Lincoln got a little 24 hour flu bug while we were there and was miserable for a day, but we were still able to have some fun with Gramma, Pop, Uncle Greg, and the Trent cousins.


Lincoln was so proud of himself to be able to walk Truffle. It was really cute to see him play with him.

Mother's Day! It was a fun day especially since the Bishop canceled Sunday morning meetings and we got to spend most of the day together. Brandon and Lincoln made me a delicious breakfast in bed (Lincoln carried flowers in and Brandon carried the food). Later, Brandon also made a delicious dinner and just had be relax and rest most of the day. I feel so lucky to be a Mom to little Lincoln and our next little boy that's on the way. And to have a husband that honors womenhood/motherhood! I'm the luckiest! :)
Mother's Day! It was a fun day especially since the Bishop canceled Sunday morning meetings and we got to spend most of the day together. Brandon and Lincoln made me a delicious breakfast in bed (Lincoln carried flowers in and Brandon carried the food). Later, Brandon also made a delicious dinner and just had be relax and rest most of the day. I feel so lucky to be a Mom to little Lincoln and our next little boy that's on the way. And to have a husband that honors womenhood/motherhood! I'm the luckiest! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day- I'm not surprised. You are lucky to have such a thoughtful husband. I wish he would teach some lessons to my husband!
Shani, we should have gotten together while you were in Utah! It's been too long....
Post a Comment