Lincoln has had so much fun playing outside since it's been warmer but most of this last week has been rainy and colder. Since it was driving Lincoln crazy to not be able to go outside, we built a fort. He thought it was so much fun to play in, run through, and to play peek-a-boo. When we finally had a day that it wasn't raining, we started some fun landscaping projects. Lincoln loved to "help" outside with his own shovel and rake.
Playing in the fort...


helping outside...


clean up time...
1 comment:
Great pictures! You're such a good mom to build a fort with Lincoln. I love the shovel and rake, did you get those at Target, your fav store?? How are you feeling these days- ready to have that baby? I can't believe you're about to have two kids!!! I need to get on the ball, if I'm going to keep up with you! I'm excited for you to experience it and tell me all about it!
Post a Comment