I forgot to post some pictures about baby Eli's homecoming. Because of the c-section I had to stay in the hospital longer. By Tuesday morning I was very much ready to go home. As nice as the nurses were, and the time to relax and be with Eli, I was done with being checked constantly and having my sleep interrupted because of noise in the halls or a nurse needed to check my blood pressure. Unfortunately, I had to wait all morning long and even into the afternoon for the doctor to come and discharge me. I guess I needed to work on being patient!
Brandon stayed with Lincoln and Grant on Monday and Tuesday and apparently all Tuesday morning he was running around trying to get the house "perfect" and have balloons, flowers, and a fun banner hanging for us to come home to!

1 comment:
Shan, you know you have the most thoughtful husband of anyone I know? What a good looking bunch of boys you have. I love the new header and the picture of the three boys together on your side bar. Still can't believe you have 3 kids already!
Post a Comment