Saturday, December 5, 2009

snow.donuts.hot chocolate

This is still a catch-up post, because this was also about a month or so ago (although, it is snowing again now)!

Brandon got the boys all bundled up and took them to play in the snow! Lincoln thought it was so much fun to run and fall in the snow (even though there wasn't a lot of snow). I think Grant wasn't so sure about being all bundled up...snow pants and a coat didn't let him move much! Once the boys came in, we all had yummy donuts and hot chocolate to warm up.

Lincoln had been asking to make donuts for a couple of weeks...I've never made donuts before, but I saw an idea to use the pre-made buttermilk biscuits for easy "home-made" donuts. It was so easy and yummy! Just use the oil lid to cut out the center fry them up and put a little powder sugar on it...add Stephen's hot chocolate and you have a fun little snowy day treat! :) This just may become a little first official snow day tradition!



No comments: