Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love this little guy!

Grant had his 9 month check! He is 18 1/2 lbs and 26 3/4 inches! This little guy is such a little sweetheart. He is so loving and patient and has the funnest smile and laugh. We love it when he gets so excited and he starts bouncing up and down! He has mastered crawling, he is pulling himself up, starting to crawl up the stairs, and taking a few steps with his walker. He's also pointing at things/people that he knows and recognizes, waving, and making all sorts of sounds like he wants to be talking. He's finally eating great and sleeping better than he has for a long time (hopefully that doesn't jinx it)! He is such a sweet baby boy and a kind little brother. We absolutely love him!

Just a couple of weeks ago, I came looking for him...to my surprise,
he was quietly starting up the stairs! He looked so proud of himself!

LOVE the knee-high hugs!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love all the updates. I can't believe Grant is 9 months old! What a cutie. The boys look very handsome in their Easter outfits. I didn't even get a picture of Nathan in his, cause we didn't even go to church on Easter. I had him wear it a couple weeks before, but I still didn't get a picture. He's not very cooperative these days. Glad you've had some nice weather finally. It was 95 here on Wed- too hot for April!! Anyways, hope you guys are doing well.

Leah said...

What a cutie!