We continued our holiday celebrations on New Years. We were so lucky to have Brandon's parents come a stay with us for a couple of days. Lincoln loves seeing both of his "Pops" and "Baughs" any chance he gets! We had a little "second Christmas" with them and opened a few more presents and then had a little New Years celebration at "midnight" (8:00) watching Peter Pan and having treats. We had a fun time and are so glad Pop and Bagh Wilde could come celebrate with us.
Lincoln got a new "Nut" - he was so excited and is giving it a squeeze
Lincoln and Grant getting ready to open a "share toy"
Fun for both of them...
Hanging out and watching Peter Pan for our New Years celebration.
Yeah, you posted about Christmas! I love Lincoln's giant cheeser with his new firetruck. Don't you just love little boys and their trucks/tractors? I cannot get over Grant's chubbiness- I just want to squeeze him and his cheeks! So cute and I'm glad you got to spend the holidays with both of your families.
2 comments:
Glad to see you had a good New Year's Eve. I am getting so old -- I went to bed at 10:30. You're kids are so cute!
Yeah, you posted about Christmas! I love Lincoln's giant cheeser with his new firetruck. Don't you just love little boys and their trucks/tractors? I cannot get over Grant's chubbiness- I just want to squeeze him and his cheeks! So cute and I'm glad you got to spend the holidays with both of your families.
Post a Comment