We can't believe 6 months has flown by since our sweet little Grant entered our lives. This little guy has been such a calm baby and has filled our lives with happy smiles, contagious giggles, and constant joy! He seems to bring a smile to anyone's face who sees him. We are so blessed to have our Grant.
Grant's big cheesy's that we can't get enough of!
Hanging out with Daddy...
and Mommy...
His latest accomplishments include sitting up! Yay Grant!
2 comments:
Yeah, I love it when they can sit up! Pretty soon he'll be all over the place though! He's too cute and I still love his chubbiness and big huge smile!
Hey, my old roommate said she e-mailed you the other day. I just hope you got it. Thanks!
I love seeing your blog and your beautiful family! How do you like your new little house? It looks like it has a fenced in yard- that would be divine. Good Luck in the new semester...
Post a Comment