Thursday, September 25, 2008

Everyday Fun Times

Here's just a couple of fun pictures that we've taken of the boys lately. Nothing really significant...just fun times!

Here's a funny "conversation" I had with Lincoln the other day...
I was asking him who loves Lincoln.
He went through, Mom, Dad, Ga Ga (Grant), Pop, Baub (Gramma), Ug (Uncle Greg) and then he started making all of his animal sounds but he left out fish.
I asked him, "Do fish love Lincoln?"
reply, "um no."
"Who do fish love?"
reply, "water."

As if I didn't already know this, but Lincoln's a little problem solver. We were playing with a shape sorter toy and he was having a difficult time getting some of the shapes to fit. I kept encouraging him to put the shapes in the bucket...so he took the lid off and put the shapes in!

Anyway, onto the pictures...


Could I possibly have the happiest baby on the block? This little guy is always smiling, it's so fun!

We thought we would attempt to make a red velvet cake, just because we never had before. This was Lincoln's contribution.

Lincoln thinks it's just the greatest thing when we bring Grant in to wake him up. This time he didn't want to get out of bed...he just wanted to lay in there with Grant and read stories.

Yay Grant...he's getting so big and strong.

Lincoln had to pick out his clothes. He picked the outfit all by himself, and did good...well, the shoes were maybe a little over kill on the plaid...o-well.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I can't believe how big your baby is! I need to see him, and kiss his big cheeks. I love how happy he is, and I'm happy for you that he's so happy! I want to see some comparison pictures of Lincoln and Grant. I am trying to remember what Lincoln looked like at this age and see if Grant is looking like his big brother, or a little different. I miss you guys!!