Thursday, September 25, 2008

Giant Grant and Little Lincoln

I took the boys to get their check-ups yesterday to a doctor that had not seen Lincoln before. As they were going over the weight, height, etc. She said Grant is in the 90% and Lincoln is in the 10%. Does that concern you, or does it sound about right? Of course I wasn't concerned... for Lincoln that sounded right. He's always been on the little side and Grant's trying to catch up to him quickly.
Giant Grant
2 months
13.8 lbs
23 inches

Little Lincoln
2 years
25 lbs
33 inches

8 comments:

Jessa said...

Yeah I have the same thing going on, Kira has always been small and Keeley is huge, they are practically the same size! I tagged you for a photo tag, if you have time it's kinda fun!

Chelle said...

yay! love the pics!

Kara said...

Dang, Grant is a BIG boy! Lincoln better start eating his Wheaties so he doesn't get beat up by his little brother one of these days! Just kidding, they won't fight, I'm sure they'll be best friends!! Cute pictures!

Jamielyn said...

Your boys are so cute! Isn't it funny how kids from the same family can be so different? If you are ever in town, we need to get together with D and J and go to dinner or something!

Chelle said...

Brandon, I have managed to find Deann and Chad Hecker thru the world of blog. Check out her blog at www.deesditty.blogspot.com. She actually has two blogs and chad has one also. Anyway, she asked about you so I thought I'd forward on the info. HOpe you are well. Talk to you soon.

Reed Family said...

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!!!
You will never guess, but BIG Ramsi is not so big anymore! Her two year check up... She weighs 25.4 and 33 1/2 inches tall!! She seems so tiny to me now!! Hope all is well... :)

Chelle said...

Hey Brandon, Leslie and Lorna left a comment on my blog. They told me to tell you to...well, you can go read it yourself I guess. Hope all is well with you guys. Lotsaluv.

Wilson Family said...

i love those pictures- little boys are so much fun! miss you guys