Wednesday, April 23, 2008

funny boy...

These are just some funny random pictures taken lately of Lincoln. He has quite the funny personality and plenty of charm to go along with it. I love watching him play and explore and see his little imagination discover new things.

just a happy, funny boy!
He found Dad's yard work gloves and thought it was so funny to put them on and stretch his arms "so big" and stick out his "big" tummy.
He has found his "evil eye" - he will look at Brandon or I like this and then when we ask him why he's looking at us like this, or if he's teasing.....
....this is what happens...he starts laughing and has a cheesy smile.
just had to wear his sunglasses and one of Dad's hats all morning long
still loves to "help" cook dinner
I found him like this the other morning....no jammies! He must have taken them off when he woke up. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh, I LOVE all the cute pictures! We miss Lincoln and you guys too! Nathan and Lincoln would have SO much fun playing together! You guys should move back to Vegas!! I wonder where he gets his funny little personality from- hum??? Take care and thanks for the update!