Wednesday, April 2, 2008
A Fun Week In Paradise!
Hawaii was so much fun! We did have some frustration with the actual travel (cancelled flight, mixed up reservations), but it all turned out great. Lincoln totally LOVED the beach and being outside in warm weather every day. He is such a good little traveler. Brandon & I loved being able to spend time together, being out of our normal school routine, & relaxing and playing on the beach. It was a wonderful week together. These pictures are just some highlights from the week...
swimming at Haunama Bay
Motsumoto's shaved ice "num-num"
enjoying the sunset on a dinner cruise (where we saw several whales)
picking up seashells on the North Shore while we were waiting for the sunset.
at Waikiki Beach
so in love!
visiting the Hawaii temple for Easter!
playing in the sand at Turtle Bay (where we saw several turtles!)
stopping for another beautiful Hawaiian sunset on Sunset Beach.
swimming wore the little guy out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OK, I'm SOOOO jealous! You went to all my favorite places! You guys are so lucky and it sounds like you got to spend lots of time touring the island and playing at the beach with Brandon. If you happen to get this on the 3rd, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I will try to call you to catch up a little. Hope it's great and thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures from Hawaii!
Kinda like Kara, I'm SOOOOO happy for you...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I continue to wonder why and give thanks that I was chosen to be your mother! The Hawaii pixs are great. I can feel the warmth! And to think I drove through a blizzard to pick you up at the airport-such a contrast. Grateful to be with you, though too brief. I love the pre-Easter pixs too and the "POP" pixs. joy! joy! joy!
NOE [note of explanation!] I deleted the previous comment because it was a duplicate...technical difficulties, rather tech-challenged! Anyway, another comment: I noticed your baby countdown is 96 days. We're 94 days into 2008...such a short time ago it was New Year's Day, such a short time hence it will be baby's B-day. WOW!!
Gal you still loook the Hottest Gal in town...HGGGGGGGG...remember that joke we used to tell each other when we are bored at the VC...til Sister MeGregor starts with her little finger at us..hahaha..gal missing those days eh. you have such a beautiful family and kids...oh my goodness just like mummy!!!
Post a Comment