Sunday, January 20, 2008

snow days!





Just like in the warmer weather, Lincoln still LOVES to be outside in the cold weather too! We bundled him all up (he can't really move when everything is on, so he looks a little like the boy on Christmas Story...it's funny) and took him out to catch snowflakes and go sledding. These pictures are a couple of weeks old, Grandpa Watts took him sledding when we were in Utah visiting. Lincoln laughed all the way down the little hill. He loved it. He is such a fun and funny active little boy!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love how you said he looked like the little boy on "Christmas Story". Nathan was the same way in CO when he was in his coat. I love that coat with the big fur on it! So cute. Thanks for your comment. We are better and trying to catch up on sleep. Nathan still has this cough and has been up coughing the last two nights. I finally took him to the DR today and it's going to get better! Take care

The Collins said...

YEAH! we are so excited that you have another little one coming!! How far along are you? How are you feeling? Two kids is great! I wont lie, it is tiring sometimes and you dont have any alone time..... unless, IF they are taking naps at the same time which doesnt always happen. But it really is tons of fun and so rewarding. Carter is so good with Sawyer so that helps out a lot. I hope all is going well for your family. Come on down when ever you feel like it. Talk soon!