We are spending Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Wilde and having a wonderful time. Christmas Eve and Christmas morning was fun with Lincoln this year since he is more aware of everything that is going on around him! He got lots of toys, a toy dog, books, clothes, and even reindeer pjs! He was excited once the presents were opened, but we still had to help him open them up. It has been so much fun for Lincoln and for us too!
Oh my gosh, Lincoln looks like he's getting so big! He looks so grown up!!! Looks like you guys had fun. Well, I just wanted to let you know I got a BLOG! it's ckmathewsfamily.blogspot.com Check it out and we can be blogger buddies! Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Lincoln looks like he's getting so big! He looks so grown up!!! Looks like you guys had fun. Well, I just wanted to let you know I got a BLOG! it's ckmathewsfamily.blogspot.com
Check it out and we can be blogger buddies!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment