Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Family Pictures

It has been driving be crazy that since Eli was born, we have very few pictures of our whole family (even just everyday snapshots). I have felt terrible that the family pictures in our house are without Eli. I didn't like that there was a hole in our family pictures now.

I mentioned this to a friend about a month ago and she so thoughtfully said, "then let's go out after church on Sunday and take some." Her and her husband have a nicer camera and just shot a bunch of different pictures for us. There's just not many photographer options in the area...besides Wal-mart and I didn't want to pay for what I knew I didn't want!

All things considering, I think the pictures turned out quite good...we are so thankful these sweet friends were willing to do this for us! And man oh man, taking pictures with a preschooler, a toddler, and a baby is not easy...especially when part of the shoot was by lake!

But now we finally we have some pictures of our Wilde party of 5 in our house...I love it!










6 comments:

Cami said...

Love them... the last one is my favorite, so cute

laura kate said...

She did a GREAT job, what a cute family!

Matt, Brittany, Kaden & Colton said...

How cute!! I love them all. Your little Eli kind of looks like my baby Colton. Boys are so much fun!

Leah said...

super cute pictures! you guys look great!

Kara said...

They look GREAT!! Better than some that I've paid money for! Kids are so hard to get to look at the camera and smile at the same time- you lucked out! You look HOT too girl, mama of 3!

Jessa said...

CUTE pictures! I have been thinking the exact same thing, poor Deegan doesn't have one picture up! It's on my "to-do" list to get some family pictures!