Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All Smiles

I love this sweet little baby's smiles and his happy calm personality. He brings so much joy to our family and our home. Everyone loves little Eli so much and he gives so much love back. He is really so patient and calm and just a happy baby! He is a little snuggler and loves to be held. I am so happy to have our 3rd little boy and am just so in love with him.

He just turned 2 months and had his check-up. He was born our smallest baby, but is growing so big so quickly....24 in (90%) and 12.3 lbs (75%)!




1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow! 12 lbs at two months!! he must be eating good and no wonder why he's a happy smiley baby! Good job! How's the adjustment been with three now? Please tell me not too bad! I thought one to two was hard. I'm a wimp though.
So, do you guys have your plans made for Christmas and New Years yet? I'm coming home on the 23rd and staying through Jan 1. Chris is only staying for a couple days and coming back to work. I'm riding home with my friend that's from Durango too. It would still be sweet to see you guys, weather permitting and all. Let me know of your plans...