It just melts my heart when Grant can tell something is wrong with Lincoln and he puts his little hand on Lincoln's back and say, "okay Ga Ga?" (Are you okay Lincoln?) or "wrong Ga Ga?" (What's wrong Lincoln?) Likewise, Lincoln is always concerned about his Googs.
They constantly want to be together and doing the same thing. I love these two boys and how they are just the sweetest brothers and greatest friends.
***These are random pictures of the boys from the last few months...just still trying to play a little catch up!***
Feeding the ducks in I.F


When we would be headed to the car from our house, Lincoln loved to be able to hold Grant's hand and help him safely to the car.
These two love their teddies, blankies, and each other....
We were walking around Costco one day and Lincoln and Grant started being silly with each other. Lincoln then gave Grant a hug and said, "Look, we're being cute. You should take a picture!" How could I not?! Maybe I take too many pictures???
They love to have "picnic" lunches together and watch a little show. This was probably one of the first times I dared to let Grant sit next to Lincoln on the floor instead of his high-chair. He and Lincoln were so excited they got to sit together.
I can't believe I didn't put this picture on before. This was before church on the first Sunday of the year. January 2010 meant Lincoln would be starting Primary as a big Sunbeam and Grant would be officially starting Nursery. He's been going for a while because of Brandon's calling, but now he would be officially part of Nursery. Lincoln was SO excited to be starting Primary and felt like such a big, big boy!
Lincoln often gives Grant hugs and kisses and tells him he loves him. He is the best big brother!
2 comments:
I just love these precious moments you have captured! What sweet, adorable boys you have! I love how much they love each other. You are doing well Shani, hopefully they will always be this way and the same goes for their baby brother- on his way.
They are so DARLING. I'm sure they'll be the three musketeers in a few years. I'm sorry we missed each other last trip...hopefully, next time.
Post a Comment