Here's a little look into our past...and our future!


We are so excited to really see the light at the end of the tunnel! It has been a long 6 years of higher education...and now Brandon is employed! I am so proud of Brandon. He is so smart and dedicated to what he does. He is going to be such a positive contribution to the Counseling Department at Adams State College.It is exciting to anticipate closing this chapter and starting a new one...in Alamosa, CO...with our 3 babies! That's right baby number 3 is on it's way...due to arrive 10/04/10!
10 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Your preggers???? Holy Moly! Congrats, and you're moving to COLORADO??? When? I'm going to be there at the end of May for a couple weeks- will you be there by then? Wow, what a life changing time for you guys. So happy for you, I hope you're happy too.
Congratulations! I'm so so excited for baby #3 and also for the end of school for Brandon! So fun that he finally gets to be employed and you get to start a new chapter in life. Colorado sounds super fun too. We wish you the best and hope you're not to sick during this pregnancy!
WOW!! CONGRATS ..... We are so happy for you guys and I bet you are so thrilled to be on your final move for awhile!! Hope all is well!! We miss you guys :)
Congratualtions, guys! That is so exciting! Shan you look amazing. Well done with the job, Bebe. You must be so happy not to be in school anymore! Love you and miss you. I'll keep trying to catch up with you, and you keep trying to catch me. We're bound to TALK sometime. :)
Congratulations! You have the cutest little family and it's just bound to get even cuter with this next little one. Will you find out what you're having?
That is so exciting! We just had our 3rd, and so far we have loved every minute of it! Good Luck!
Double congrats! Oh my gosh what happy exciting things happening right now! I'm so happy for you and baby #3 coming! How far a long are you? Are you feeling okay? You guys will do great with 3 kids! And wow, moving to Colorado! How fun! When do you move? Yeah for Brandon! That is a huge accomplishment!Well I am so happy for you guys! We miss you, good luck with Everything!
Congratulations... and Congratulations!
You've sure had a some busy years! I'm thrilled that you'll be able to stay put for a while and enjoy your new baby! Congrats!
Congrats Shani! I'm pregnant too! :) I'm due end of August so our babies will be close! You are moving to CO? When?
Post a Comment