I feel like there are so many things that could be written to catch up and keep this little family blog of ours complete. We really haven't posted anything for almost a month so the next few posts will be catch ups! This year for Brandon's birthday he wanted to go the the Oquirrh Temple open house, go swimming, and go shopping. So we headed to Utah so we could get them all in during his birthday weekend! It was a fun few days celebrating Brandon. He is such a great man...I often step back and am reminded of how incredibly lucky I am that he is
MINE! He is so funny, compassionate, loving, supportive, smart...the list could go on and on and you all would be jealous! :) He is a wonderful Daddy to our little boys and they love him so much. We are
SO glad you were born...we love you Brandon/Daddy!
We had Brandon's Birthday BBQ! Yummy chicken pesto pizza (cooked on the grill) and grilled veg...with ice cream and GIANT chocolate cupcakes for desert...YUM!

Lincoln and Grant just LOVE their Daddy! (This picture of Grant is him showing us his latest "trick"...folding his arms!)

Going "schimmin'"

The Oquirrh Temple...so pretty! It was wonderful to be able to go.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brandon! You guys really know how to celebrate and party. Sounds like fun.
I see Grant is growing a little hair finally- makes him look a little older! Can't believe he's almost one!! He's a cutie!
Post a Comment