Just like with every other sport Lincoln has seen or we've introduced him to, he LOVES t-ball! He had been making up his own game in his room with a play pan being the bat, a little ball being the baseball, and a variety of toys being the bases. So we got him this little T, bat and ball set so he could try it for real. He was more than ready to set it up and give it a try. He grabbed the box and said, "Daddy. Mommy no, inside." Translated: Daddy is going to help me, Mommy stay inside! I admit I was a little surprised, but I snuck out and took a couple of pictures of our little all-star! Brandon showed him how to do it once and then of course Lincoln said, "Self!" He hit the ball like a t-ball pro!

swing batter batter....

SWING...nice hit!

having so much fun

Lincoln was in his own little world for a while throwing the ball up as high as he could and trying to catch it...so cute!

Could this be love?!?

Grant even tried to get in on the game!
4 comments:
We need to get Lincoln and Nathan together for a game! I used to let him play a little in the house, but now he hits the ball way too hard, and since we have no yard, he hasn't played much with his in awhile. The grass looks so green and pretty there. I'm glad you guys are finally getting to enjoy springtime weather and be outside. I want to get a sand and water table like that too, maybe put it on our porch. I'm glad to hear Lincoln likes to play with that still too.
We used to joke that G was going to be a professional ball player and our early retirement, but it looks like you have a better chance at an early retirement than we do!
priceless...
Your boys are too cute! A little forshadowing of the years to come watching them play sports. (We only moved to the flat older part of Draper, it's a really neat property. We'd love to have you see it next time you are in town.)
Post a Comment