Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Sweetest Thing


Sweet baby Grant
4 months
15 lbs 8 oz (75%...he's slowed down a little)
24 1/4 in. (25%)

I took Grant in for his 4 month visit the other day (I can't believe it's already been 4 months)! Lincoln came to the visit as well and was very concerned when Grant had to have his shots. When we got home, in Lincoln's own little way he told me that Grant would feel better if he watched a "movie" with Lincoln. While I fixed some lunch I let them watch their "movie."
When I looked over to check on them, this is what I found...
I love that Lincoln's little arm was around Grant and he was playing with Grant's hand, how sweet is that?! Lincoln was right, the "movie" helped his brother feel better
(and a little Tylenol as well)! :)

5 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, that is SO sweet! I hope Nathan will be a good big brother, just like Lincoln! They look so cute in their plaid shirts!

Leah said...

So cute Shani! And crazy how fast those babies grow, especially that second kid.

Jamielyn said...

They are so cute! Don't you love little boys? I can't believe how much Lincoln looks like you!

Jessa said...

He's getting so big! they are so cute!

Chelle said...

They sure are handsome lil men! Hope you all are doing well.