Saturday, August 9, 2008

happy birthday lincoln

from a sweet baby to fun little boy...

08.09.06
08.09.07
08.09.08

our little lincoln is 2 today! he is such a fun little guy and these last 2 years have been full of his amazing achievments and lots of fun and special memories. we absolutely can't imagine our lives without lincoln and are so grateful this funny, charming, smart, loving, cute, little boy is in our family.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, I love the slideshow! Happy Birthday to Lincoln- I hope he got our card. He's turning into such a handsome little boy! I loved seeing all the old pictures- how they grow up so fast! We miss you guys as always!!

Chelle said...

I know this is a little late, but it would probably be too weird if I ever remembered someones birthday...Happy Birthday lil linc! Hope you had a great day. Love the pics and the bum spanking video, you guys!