Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BBQ . Fondue . Birthday!

We had so much fun celebrating Brandon's birthday this year! We invited a few friends over for a little BBQ & Fondue! The BBQ was delicious and of course the chocolate covered anything was delicious as well. It was a fun night to celebrate Brandon and how wonderful he is!

the shirt says it all...

num - num...
chocolate kisses...

enjoying a little chocolate...

Lincoln's friends at the party (except we're missing one little boy in this picture)


happy birthday my love...

3 comments:

Kara said...

I've been waiting for this post ever since you said you had a fondue party! I'm so sad we missed it! You're not supposed to make new friends, just keep the old ones! J/K! Looks and sounds fun. Nathan has that same shirt from the GAP. I LOVE the new haircut- it suits him perfectly. Chris would never let me do that though. Anyways, I'm jealous of your nice summer weather. It's already so hot here, and it's just the beginning. MISS YOU!!!

Reed Family said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Lincoln's hair is so cute!! Hope you are feeling good Shan!!
We miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! I forgot that our birthdays were only three days apart. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love chocolate and fondue. Yummy! It was really good seeing you at Grandpa's funeral. I sure do miss you guys. P.S. I commented so don't kick me off!